iFlight Vector 5 Inch FPV Freestyle Frame was named after and inspired by American Victor Submachine Gun. This submachine gun is widely used in the US military because of its sci-fi mechanical shape and excellent performance. We are sure that Vector frame is the same!
5mm thick split-arm design ensures flight stability. Different from most top-upper-bottom carbon plates structure frames on market, the main body of Vector is vertical double-sided plates. This kind of frame requires higher stability in structure. It will be too weak if the body is too thin; if the body is too thick the frame might be too heavy. That’s why we chose 3mm thick pure 3K carbon fiber.
It’s dismountable and error-proof inlaid between camera vertical side plates and the frame vertical side plates, which makes the frame a stable and mechanical structure. If you’re looking for a solid mechanical shape frame, Vector is a good choice.
– Sci-fi mechanical shape
– Lightweight design
– Ingenious and sufficient equipment space
– Comes with Gorpo mount and top-mount battery design
– Wheelbase: 225mm
– Frame net weight: 119.5g
– Arm thickness: 5mm
– Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
– Cross-shape plate thickness: 2mm
– Camera vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
– Distance between camera vertical side plates: 28mm
– Distance between body vertical side plates: 26mm
– Body vertical side plate thickness: 3mm
– Antenna mount plate thickness: 1.5mm
– FC Mounting Holes: 30.5*30.5mm,20*20mm
– Support maximum propeller: 5 inch
– Support motor: 22XX or larger size
– Vector 5 Inch Frame *1pcs
– Hardware set * 1bag