The FrSky RXSR-FC (OMNIBUS F4 V6) uses the MPU6000 over SPI to produce stable flight performance. Integrated with the RXSR receiver mounted on-board in a protection box. It also features a barometer and AB7456 OSD chip for the Betaflight integrated OSD.
The RXSR-FC (OMNIBUS F4 V6) supports 3-6s Lipo direct input, and has 5 hardware UARTs.
- RXSR Receiver
- STM32 F4 Processor
- MPU6000 Gyro via SPI
- BMP280 Barometer
- Integrated Betaflight OSD
- 5 UART Ports
- Direct plugin 3-6S Lipo
- Built in LC Filter
- 5V 1000mA BEC
- 8V 1000mA BEC
- More caps to reduce gyro power noise.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware (supported from v3.2)
- FrSky RXSR receiver in protection box
- MPU6000 over SPI Bus
- 30.5×30.5 mm mounting holes
- Supports Lipo direct plug-in (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Supports 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
Q: How to setup the F.Port for RXSR-FC (OMNIBUS F4 V6)?
A: Choose and flash the FW in Betaflight: OMNIBUSF4FW
Paste command to CLI:
SET GYRO_TO_USE = SECOND
set align_board_roll = 180
set serialrx_provider = FPORT
set serialrx_inverted = ON
set serialrx_halfduplex = ON
serial 0 64 115200 57600 0 115200